Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving








Hi Everyone!
I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! I know I did! My sister and I got to ride in dad's car which is so much fun...well, for me. My sister, Shayna, get real meowtional. She drools and foams and the mouth and looks like an alley cat with rabies. I know that a car ride means new smells and new tastes and lots of great things. Also, did I mention that there were pies in the car...I LOVE new smells. I posted some before and after pics of me....I overate...what's new....
Did I mention where we were? We went to the desert (Palm Springs area) to visit Aunt Louise, grandma and grandpa. We had lots of fun. I got a lot of attention which I love and need.
I am very happy that the Oklahoma Sooners beat those cowboys...what is up with their mascot? It looks like a nightmare cowboy...anyway, off to the BCS championship we go! Boomer Sooner!!!

No comments: